We heard you! You loved our Essentials tee but you asked for a lighter, even more breathable and more elastic fabric...and we did it again: we found it!
The Essentials Tee will continue surprising you with its versatility and comfortable fitting without being baggy.
Feeling comfortable in all conditions is now possible thanks to its fantastic and light fabric with micro holes that expels sweat extremely quickly enhancing breathability, freshness and comfort. This tee is 25% lighter than our first Essentials tee (98 grams for an M size) transforming it, among the affordable options, in probably the most sustainable and technical tee on the market.
Its reflective details will allow you to train safely in low visibility hours and its prints will make your technical clothing show how you love the Environment and your Eco-Activism.
86% of this shirt comes from recycled materials making it the best sustainable and recycled running shirt guaranteeing optimal performance while taking care of the environment. The rest (14%) is Lycra.